Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln

My passenger power seat that's heated and cooled, will

Customer Question

hi, my passenger power seat that's heated and cooled, will go forward and back/ but I let it lay back and wont go back up
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Lincoln. The Lincoln Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: pw seat/ is laying down horizontally/ wont go back vertical
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: no
JA: OK! The Lincoln Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else the Lincoln Mechanic should be aware of about your Lincoln?
Customer: runs good- will take it cannon Lincoln to get fixed
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lincoln Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  HDGene replied 5 months ago.
Hello, what kind of Lincoln is this? Can you post the 17 digit VIN number? The passenger front seat will recline but not move back up? Does it try to move or make noise?