Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln

Trying to install a new radio in it JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

Trying to install a new radio in it
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Lincoln. The Lincoln Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Trying to see where to place the old harness the coloring isn't the same as the new one
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes please
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've taken the old radio out. Plugged the ground/hot wire up the yellow and orange as well but can't get no music feedback or anything radio comes on
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lincoln Mechanic should know about your Lincoln?
Customer: I believe it's a 1994 towncar
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lincoln Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  A. Penland replied 6 months ago.
Is the replacement radio factory or aftermarket?