A. Penland
A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE
Experience:  ASE Master Certified. ASE Gasoline Engine Performance Certified,Ford Senior Master Technician
14865528

How do I find the computer modulator on a 2010 Lincoln MKT?

Customer Question

How do I find the computer modulator on a 2010 Lincoln MKT? I was told the 5 number keyless door entry code is on the outside of it. I bought it used yesterday and do not have the wallet code card that is supposed to come with it.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  A. Penland replied 7 months ago.
There are two modules for the remote keyless entry system. One is under the dash on the passenger side below the glove box. It will have 5 wiring connectors on it. The other module is the DDM (Drivers Door Module) which is located behind the drivers door panel. You can also stop by your local Ford/Lincoln dealership service department and they can retrieve the code with their scan tool.