A. Penland
A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE
Experience:  ASE Master Certified. ASE Gasoline Engine Performance Certified,Ford Senior Master Technician
14865528

How do I find the computer modulator on a 2010 Lincoln MKT?

Customer Question

How do I find the computer modulator on a 2010 Lincoln MKT? I was told the 5 number keyless door entry code is on the outside of it. I bought it used yesterday and do not have the wallet code card that is supposed to come with it.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  A. Penland replied 12 months ago.
There are two modules for the remote keyless entry system. One is under the dash on the passenger side below the glove box. It will have 5 wiring connectors on it. The other module is the DDM (Drivers Door Module) which is located behind the drivers door panel. You can also stop by your local Ford/Lincoln dealership service department and they can retrieve the code with their scan tool.