EricFromCT, Technician
Experience:  ASE, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master, Diesel, Kia Professional Elite

My grand kids got in the car playing with the 4x4 switch now

Customer Question

My grand kids got in the car playing with the 4x4 switch now it's in 4high I can't get it to release
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Lincoln. The Lincoln Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: That's it I tried to move it an it made a loud bang an it stopped pulling
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If I can money is tight right now
JA: Is there anything else the Lincoln Mechanic should be aware of about your Lincoln?
Customer: Well a shade tree mechanic put brakes pads on it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lincoln Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 5 months ago.
Hi. What year and model Lincoln is this?
THanks for viewing my response to you. Do you have more questions on this? Please rate my service positively and let me know. Thanks.