Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln

I had problems with batteries going completliy dead in 1.5

Customer Question

i had problems with batteries going completliy dead in 1.5 to 2 hr. that you had to use the key to open the doors to get in,about 7-8 times even after replacing a new battery.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Can I get the year make and model?A electronic drain on the battery with the car off can be diagnosed using a digital volt ohm meter. Do you have this tool or can you get one? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris