Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

AC self test, all light turned on and it won't blow cold air JA:

Customer Question

AC self test, all light turned on and it won't blow cold air
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Lincoln. The Lincoln Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: heater works find and ac is not working
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: i tried HVAC self test and all light turned on, it should be show me some number
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lincoln Mechanic should know about your Lincoln?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lincoln Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lincoln
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
AC is not working, heat works fine, i run the HVAC self test, it does not show me any number just all light turned on.
Expert:  roybelding replied 7 months ago.
good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I will assist first, do you have Freon in the system??does the ac clutch engage at the compressor??? Roy