Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an automotive tech
7276279

Licoln Continental: Why does my licoln continental cut off

Customer Question

Why does my licoln continental cut off when i turn the steering wheel to far
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.Start first with making sure the engine idle speed is correct and its idling as it should be. I would also give the throttle body and IAC (idle air control valve ) a good cleaning with some carb cleaner and a soft cloth . When doing so be sure to disconnect the negative battery cable. After the cleaning is done, reconnect and recheck and see if the problem clears. If not, post back and we can work from there.