Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln

Lincoln MKX: I cannot turn the tail lights off on my 2011 Lincoln

Customer Question

I cannot turn the tail lights off on my 2011 Lincoln MKX
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Are all 4 corner parking lights on with the head light switch in the off position?When you say tail lights your not referring to the brake lights are you?Are the interior illumination lights off?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris