Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln

My name i s ***** ***** I have 4 codes on a 1998 Lincoln

Customer Question

Hello my name i s ***** ***** I have 4 codes on a 1998 Lincoln Continental one states that the intake runner is stuck open(p 1518,p 0174,p 0133 ,p 0420
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Car is stalling at traffic lights and very low speed but has good acceleration
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. 0420 means the bank 1 catalytic converter needs to be replaced, it is no longer cleaning the emissions.0133 means the bank 1 upstream O2 sensor is reading to slow, the diag steps are in this link means bank 2 is running lean which can be a intake vacuum leak, clogged EGR ports, misfire, injector issue, or IMRC concern.1518 means the IMRC actuator is the most likely failure. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris