Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

Stuck won't close JA: Good to know. The mechanics have tons

Customer Question

Stuck won't close
JA: Good to know. The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with this sort of thing. How old is your transmission?
Customer: My sunroof stuck won't close
JA: Ok. We'll get you to one of the go-to transmission guys. Other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: The sunroof will not close
JA: Noted. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Lincoln Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: Its all
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lincoln Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Customer: Its a Lincoln mks sadan2009
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Does the glass motor make any sound when trying to activate?We will need to get to the motor and linkage which will require partially removing the headliner, is that something you will be able to do?