Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

My car won't start idk if key battery any good or not I replace

Customer Question

My car won't start idk if key battery any good or not I replace battery's still got nothing I entered car wit key BT everything is dead n not starting need help
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Lincoln mkz 13
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lincoln Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.Is this a push button start vehicle?When you have the ignition in the run position is the instrument cluster powering up?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris