Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln

The leds temperature controls and the status and mileage

Customer Question

the leds for the temperature controls and the status and mileage are out. the temperature control works but not the lights
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: yep
JA: Anything else I can tell the Lincoln Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: nope
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lincoln Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Can I get the year, make, and model?Are the displays out with the headlights on and off?Did both fail at the same time?