Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln

My inside lights wont shut off JA: The mechanics have tons

Customer Question

My inside lights wont shut off
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: It just started when car iss off they turn on when car is off they come on
JA: Anything else I can tell the Lincoln Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lincoln Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Can I get the year make, and model?Your referring the courtesy lamps which come on when a door is open correct?So you exit and lock the vehicle and the lights never turn off?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because no rating was selected and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris