Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln

I'm ,***** ***** , and the moon roof glass is not closing ,

Customer Question

I'm ,***** ***** , and the moon roof glass is not closing , the sunshade is working fine so whats up , when i was closing it when it quit working i heard a snap a piece a black plastic clip or something fell on my wife's lap , i pulled it shut by hand its a little hard but it doesn't close all the way , and it will open back up ,but won't close , ???
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That's about all i can say on what it's doing
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lincoln Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Mike S. replied 6 months ago.
My guess is you are going to have to find out what broke and fix it. Also, I know on my Ford sunroof, if the motor is removed and installed you have to reprogram the module again, but it just takes pressing the buttons. Anyhow, you never said what year and model this is only that it's a Lincoln.