Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an automotive tech

2012 mkz hybrid won't start, some instrument lights come on,

Customer Question

2012 mkz hybrid won't start, some instrument lights come on, 12v battery is fully charged, electric seats and windows don't work
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Ronnie replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.Anytime the computer system detects a no crank issue it should set and store a fault code and or codes. In order to be able to help you determine what is causing your no start you are going to need to start first with scanning the computer system and see what fault code and or codes are that should be setting. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will try and help you get this resolved.