Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

Lincoln Navigator: there , I bought a used 2007 Lincoln

Customer Question

Hello there , I bought a used 2007 Lincoln Navigator that was in a collision and it's missing parts of the front bumper and parts surrounding the radiator so I was hopping you guys could help with finding clear diagrams for the front bumper and radiator support for the 2007 lincon navigator thank you for all your help
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  AZTechBrian replied 8 months ago.
Hello. Were you still looking for a diagram of the front bumper cover and the surrounding components?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Yes I'm still looking for clear diagrams that shows all the components of the front bumper and radiator support ,
When I purchase the suv after it was involve in the collision , it had some parts ,but it's also missing some and I need to see how all the parts go together. Thank you