Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

Just had it maintained as usual, but the O/D Light keeps blinking

Customer Question

just had it maintained as usual, but the O/D Light keeps blinking ?? why??
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: No, Except this just started yesterday
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lincoln Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 8 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. The OD light flashing is your check engine light for the transmission. It is telling you there is an issue and a code stored. Do you happen to have a scan tool, can you do transmission diag and repairs? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen you should see a rating 1-5 stars. Please make sure to select one. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 months ago.
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because no rating at the top of your screen was selected and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris