Randall
Randall, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech, 32 yrs experience, all aspects of diagnostic and repairs
13677702

My name is ***** *****. I have a u shape gauge lite up on my

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****. I have a u shape gauge lite up on my dash of a 2004 Lincoln Navigator.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: On the dash beside the speedometer there is a u shape with a ! inside the u shape all lite up. I don't know what it means
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I am Randall, That indicator is for check tire, This means the system detected a low tire, so you have to check pressures on all and be sure all are within say 2 lbs of each other. Generally after you have filled all tires to correct pressure, driving around some at various speeds the light will go out, if not? then a shop has to check the tire sensors etc

1. Low Tire Pressure The TPMS indicator is illuminated solid and message center displays CHECK TIRE PRESSURE (if equipped). This is displayed when any of the tire pressures are low. Tire pressure must be adjusted to the recommended cold placard pressure. ADJUST the air pressure in tires. Do not train the tire pressure sensors at this time.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for sharing, it was driving me crazy. You are wort the money. Great job
Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

You are welcome, Please leave feedback for my service and thanks