Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

When the low tire pressure sensor comes on in my dash, is

Customer Question

When the low tire pressure sensor comes on in my dash, is there a way I can see the actual tire pressures from the information center .. not have to get out of the car?
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I am sure I have found something on my car that shows the actual tire pressure -- which one is low, or over inflated... LF 36psi RF 24psi. And the will do the rear tires... It was a mad combination of reading the dash info and pushing the info, reset, etc buttons.
JA: Is there anything else the Lincoln Mechanic should be aware of about your Lincoln?
Customer: 2007 MKX, 82,000 miles
JA: Our top Lincoln Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Lincoln Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Lincoln Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Eric replied 9 months ago.

HI,

While Acuras, Chryslers, GMs, and some other manufacturers had this feature back in 2007, Ford did not, so there is no way to see the actual pressure of each tire at the DIC on yours

Expert:  Eric replied 9 months ago.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks