Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

Needing nts on passing DEQ emissions test in State, I have

Customer Question

needing hints on passing DEQ emissions test in Washington State
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have some electrical issues which resulted in failed DEQ test. had to remove battery cables from battery when in park to prevent dead battery. Now I bypassed that problem and cables can remain connected to car. I still have some electrical issues. If I run car and build up car computer memory, will it pass DEQ emissions test?
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Lincoln Mechanic will know what to do. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes, preferably.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: driving to build up computer memory, increase the mileage and stop and starts for a computer memory history.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lincoln Mechanic should know about your Lincoln?
Customer: Yes. the front passenger seat will not adjust upwards as I push the electrical button to do so. It is a 1997 Lincoln Continental.
JA: Our top Lincoln Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Lincoln Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Lincoln Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

As long as there are no warning lights on, and all electrical things are working and there are no running issues. After about 2 weeks of driving all monitors should be complete and you should pass the test.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris