Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

I have now have three problems. 1. problem is that I broke

Customer Question

I have now have three problems.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Lincoln. The Lincoln Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: 1. problem is that I broke off a part that the heater hose was attached to, and I don't even know the name of the part
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: 2. yes, I was trying to replace the sparkplugs but I needed more room, I tried to remove the hose but instead the little plastic engine housing part broke
JA: Is there anything else the Lincoln Mechanic should be aware of about your Lincoln?
Customer: third I think I got a sparkplug threaded wrong. is there a way to get it out and fix it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Lincoln Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lincoln Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Customer: fourth, the car was missing when it got warm. I thought it would be a coil but could not really find evidence that any of them are bad
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 8 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

1. Can I get the year, make, model, and engine?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
4.6 liter engine, lincoln towncar
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
2002

Thanks, ***** ***** ureferring to the stand pipe that sticks up out of the intake near cylinder 4?

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris