Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

I have a 2009 Lincoln mkx with a vista roof. there is a

Customer Question

I have a 2009 Lincoln mkx with a vista roof. there is a water leak that I think is coming from the moon roof drain trough. if you pour 1 or 2 oz of water in the location of the leak, it leaks into the car. I believe a drain tube has come off the drainage trough at the right front corner. the problem is I don't know how to access the drainage tube. any advice
Category: Lincoln
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
the car is at the Lincoln dealer now. I get the feeling they are not sure what to do and want to pull the windshield tomorrow. I had the seal on the windshield tested. no leaks. there is a panel between the vista moonroof and the windshield. does it have to come off to access the front drain tubes
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

To address this you would need to remove the headliner. Look over those steps below, is that something you can do?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/MKXheadliner.pdf

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.