Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

My name is ***** ***** Drook. I own a 2009 Lincoln Town Car.

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** Drook. I own a 2009 Lincoln Town Car. I would like to know the physical location of Part No. 6W1Z14B52 9A motor. I am having trouble with my trunk lid closing. I have a new motor.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well, I don't know what else to say, the dealer diagnosed the motor being bad wanted 800.00 dollars to fix it, I found the motor
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lincoln Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry the Tech you requested was unavailable to assist you today. It appears that Tech is currently "Offline". Now that his 15 minute "request lock" has expired, hopefully I can be of some assistance in his place...

Did you still need help on this?