Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

02 Lincoln LS randomly doesn't want to ignite when key is

Customer Question

02 Lincoln LS randomly doesn't want to ignite when key is turned. Repeated tries lead to a successful ignition.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Starter can be heard turning every time but occasionally there is no outcome. If tried again after ignition( running into a store and coming back) the car will start.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lincoln Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

1. Does this effect the engine most when the engine is cold or at operating temp?
  2. Are you behind on any maintenance steps?

Quite often a fuel system and air induction service and tuneup can resolve this.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.