Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

This is ***** ***** i have a 2011 lincolnmkt and the radio

Customer Question

hi this is ***** ***** i have a 2011 lincolnmkt and the radio wont play,any ideas
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: radio was playing yesterday but this morning nothing,i switched to media and was playing songs from cell phone but it quit 2minutes later
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lincoln Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

Will the screen at least illuminate and appear like it is working but not producing any sound?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where's my answer?

I asked this question in my first response "Will the screen at least illuminate and appear like it is working but not producing any sound?"

I like to stay in contact with my customers. I assume you were not pleased with me or my answer since you did not rate it leaving me feedback. Just so you know we can still work on this issue. We can pick up where we left off or start over. I hate you paid all that money for your question deposit and have left not satisfied. Would any diagrams or repair guides or a phone call help?.

Thanks Chris