Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

I have a 2004 Lincoln Nav. change Plugs, Coil on #7 that

Customer Question

HI I am Clifford I have a 2004 Lincoln Nav. change Plugs, Coil on #7 that what showing on scanner and still have a skip and has a hesitation like it not getting enough fuel.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Lincoln. The Lincoln Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: misfire on #7 change all plugs & coil still has skip & hesitation seem like it not getting enough fuel run good for a while get on gas want to cut off.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: YES I HOPE I CAN
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: HAVE CHANGE FUEL FILTER CHANGE PLUGS & CHANGE # ***** ING. COIL
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lincoln Mechanic should know about your Lincoln?
Customer: THAT IT I NEED HELP THANKS
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lincoln Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Jared D replied 1 year ago.

So it's safe to assume you are monitoring misfires with a scan tool? Or at least trouble codes?