cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  was a mechanic in the army for four years and have been working at a dealer ship the past five years
74954164

I am ***** *****. My wife has a 2011 Lincoln MKZ. She went

Customer Question

Customer: Hello I am ***** *****. My wife has a 2011 Lincoln MKZ. She went to the store this morning and all was running fine. When she turned off the car, got message put in park. Put the car in park, all dash warming lights lit, there was power but nothing will function. Locks will not work, car will not start etc. I have disconnected and reconnected the battery in an attempt to reset the system. It ends up in the same result.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Hello I am ***** *****. My wife has a 2011 Lincoln MKZ. She went to the store this morning and all was running fine. When she turned off the car, got message put in park. Put the car in park, all dash warming lights lit, there was power but nothing will function. Locks will not work, car will not start etc. I have disconnected and reconnected the battery in an attempt to reset the system. It ends up in the same result.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lincoln Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 10 months ago.

is your security light flashing