Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

One of my low light beam go out on my 2010 Lincoln Naviagtor

Customer Question

one of my low light beam go out on my 2010 Lincoln Naviagtor and as soon as I turn the switch off and on it come back on. What could be the problem?
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

That could just be the bulb. You will want to test it when it is not working to be sure.

If you give me your email address, I can get the test instructions for it and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address for as little as possible.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks