EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Technician
Experience:  ASE, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master, Diesel, Kia Professional Elite
34559540

2002 lincoln ls
, been sitting while brand new battery

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****, 2002 lincoln ls
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: been sitting for a while brand new battery wont start try to jump still wont start
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $24) to post your type of question to Car Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 10 months ago.

Hi. Your LS may not be getting fuel to the engine. You could try spraying a starting fluid into the engine and see if it attempts to run. Also, there is a port on the fuel rail of the engine where a gauge can go to check the pressure. Please let me know if these are things you can try or not. Thanks.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
THANK YOU! ***** THE FUEL PUMP FUEL BECAUSE I DONT HEAR IT ENGAGING WHEN I TURN THE KEY

You are welcome. THank you for rating the service and let me know if you have more questions. Thanks.