Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

I have a 2012 MKZ, battery died. We tried recharging it, and

Customer Question

I have a 2012 MKZ, battery died. We tried recharging it, and the anti) theft alarm will not stop. It just keeps draining the battery more., and once it charges, won't turn over
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). No experts here are Just Answer employees, we do not get a paycheck or benefits from JA. We are independent contractors, only paid when you rate our answer.

Once the battery is charged. With the key in the run position, is the theft light off and the check engine light on?

What electrical test did you do to confirm the PATS system is causing the battery drain?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My dashboard camera caused the battery drain. I unplugged it, and waited a few hours before jumping the battery. All lights are on, theft light still on.

Can you go into more detail, you wrote all lights on. Headlights, brake lights, courtesy lights, warning lights, radio lights, etc...? What position is the key in when all these lights are on?

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off. I am also sending an offer allowing me to upload diagrams or repair guides if that helps.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I needed help immediately, not more irrelevant questions.
This service asked more questions and gave absolutely no answers. I will not recommend this service to anyone. So no, I am not in least bit satisfied with your response.

Sorry you paid but left not pleased.

17 Jan 2016, 6:35 PM-----------When you asked your question

17 Jan 2016, 8:14 PM-----------When I responded

18 Jan 2016, 11:21 AM---------When you responded

Sorry the initial hour and 45 minute wait was not going to work for you.