Randall
Randall, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech, 32 yrs experience, all aspects of diagnostic and repairs
13677702

I have checked all my fuses including the gh power fuses and

Customer Question

I have checked all my fuses including the high power fuses and the EACT still does not work. My question is, how much would an EACT module cost to replace on a 2001 Lincoln Town Car ?
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am Randall. I think you mean EATC = electronic auto temp control module, only power fuses and supply are fuses 6 and 19, If module has failed, which BTW is not that uncommon, new is in the area of $800 +/-. I am not in parts but have access to parts listing new from dealer,Book time to change it is .3 hours, I checked around and see some listed on Ebay at different price ranges as well as some advertising to repair your in a module repair shop. If the module needs changed, I would pursue used or reman even used on Ebay could be good, I see ones under $100 there or even a salvage yard or online from salvage yard at say www.car-parts.com , I feel if you locate the module you can change it out with no problems. I included repair information link as well