Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

Bob. I have large dogs that can no stand in the area that is

Customer Question

Customer: Bob. I have large dogs that can no stand in the area that is formed by folding back seats down. (slight incline) I want remove the back seats , build a floor level with back storage area, re-carpet. I will the have room for dogs plus room for luggage. I notice wiring plus heating equipment. Not sure if computer will be affected. thank you
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I did this on 2001 Tahoe with no problem but the back seats were not heated. Are there sensors that the MKX would send alarm? I would use the back seat belts to help secure my alteration.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Lincoln Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes, can results be emailed to me at***@******.*** ? I would like to know by 1/12/16 as I am preparing for a trip
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  john aka eauto replied 10 months ago.

what year Lincoln?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
2014
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
2014 MKX
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 10 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

To remove the second row swat you simply unbolt them from the floor, flip them back then unplug everything. I cannot confirm if this is going to result in warning lights because this is not a fix which is covered in the repair guides, this is an altercation which is not mentioned in any manuals, so we have to try it first. If diagrams are needed, let me know.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If you are unable to rate my response GOOD or EXCELLENT now. Please let me know why ( if I need to help more) and when you will be able to.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.