Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

My name is ***** *****. I have a 2002 Lincoln LS that won't

Customer Question

Customer: Hi. My name is ***** *****. I have a 2002 Lincoln LS that won't start and nothing works but the radio
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes. The car was working fine but the CD player wasn't working, so I bought another unit and was installing it. When I pulled out the control panel for the climate control I must have touched something with the circuit board because it started to smoke just for a second or two, then I moved it away from the housing. Once I put everything back together the climate control wouldn't come on and the headlights would not turn off unless the ignition was on, so I had to leave the ignition on, which ran the battery down. Once I charged the battery now nothing will turn on except the radio and the car won't turn over at all
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Lincoln Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 11 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

With the key on is the theft light on or flashing is the check engine light on?

Did you check for blown fuses?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris