A. Penland
A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE
Experience:  ASE Master Certified. ASE Gasoline Engine Performance Certified,Ford Senior Master Technician
14865528

RE: 2015 Lincoln MKX - Sync mytouch. Screen next to the

Customer Question

RE: 2015 Lincoln MKX - Sync mytouch. Screen next to the speedometer says, "Temporarily Lost contact with touchscreen...." I cannot turn on the radio, Bluetooth with iphone does not work, and the Entertainment on the four corner screen says, Entertainment Unavail. HELP. I called the Lincoln Service Department and they gave me a resolution that had nothing to do with the problem (fasten the seatbelt....) Thank you.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  A. Penland replied 1 year ago.

You are having a network issue in the vehicle. This is caused by either one of the modules for the audio system failing and causing the concern or a wiring issue. The audio system has 4 modules that need to communicate with each other along with the instrument cluster to operate properly. Since it is a 2015, I would recommend your local dealership repair the problem as it should still be under the factory warranty. Fastening the seat belt will not fix the issue and no Master Reses will work either. Proper testing will be the only fix.