HDGene
HDGene, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  25 year ASE Master Technician & Advanced Drivability L1 Certified Ford Senior Master Technician
285738

, on the 2000 Lincoln ls what makes the traction

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** garcia
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: on the 2000 Lincoln ls what makes the traction control control light stay on and the abs is on too
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Lincoln Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  HDGene replied 1 year ago.

Hello, the abs and traction control lights can be on for a variety of things. It could be related t a wheel speed sensor or cracked or damaged tone wheel on the rear halfshafts or at the front wheels. A diagnostic check for codes of the abs system would need to be done to know what area to specifically check.Without knowing what code(s) are stored in the abs module all you can do is a vehicle inspection of the items I mentioned to see if anything is damaged. It could be a fault with a relay for the abs module or module itself.