sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I have the same issue. seat reclined all the way but wont go

Customer Question

i have the same issue. seat reclined all the way but wont go back. no noise when I use the switch to move forward. almost like its disconnected. is this a fuse issue?
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

If other seat functions work but it won't move forward or backward then it isn't going to be a loss of power due to a breaker or fuse. The issue has to be the switch, the fore/aft motor, wiring to that specific motor, if you have memory seats then the problem may be the memory seat module. On a memory system the seat module is what powers the motors rather than directly from the switch.

Do you have a test light to check for power and ground at the motor?