Amedee
Amedee, Lincoln Technician
Experience:  ASE certified Technician advanced level specialist. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector
279429

Ahh I need wiring colors town car 2011 can't find anywhere

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Im Hubert....ahh I need wiring colors for stereo for lincoln town car 2011 can't find anywhere removed the factory radio and the colors are different in Lincoln town car
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I need colors of the wiring from the head unit of the radio the original plug was cut off so I don't know which one is ground power speakers
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Lincoln Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: great I need the colors wires to stereo and amp turn on thanks of course 18 $20 no problem
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! Thank you for requesting me! Can I start by getting your VIN? Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sure here it is 2LNBL8CV6AX626544
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the VIN. Here are the wiring diagrams I have for the stereo based on the VIN.

Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

I am glad I can help! Please dont forget to honor your good faith deposit by rating my answer as "Excellent Service" for assisting you today.