Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

Thank you. I have a 2007 Town Car and this evening I was

Customer Question

Hi Steve, thank you for helping. I have a 2007 Town Car and this evening I was driving in the rain and the wipers just quit working. You can hear the motor but there is no movement of the blades. What could this be and how can I fix it?
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris and independent contractor that helps customers here.

I need you to look at the wiper linkage under the cowl panel to see if the motor is moving it? Since the motor is working it is likely a stripped drive on the motor, linkage or wiper arms, we just need to know which part is to blame by the first inspection.

Thanks for letting me assist you. I hope I met all your expectations.

Please make sure to complete the required rating when ready so I am compensated by the website from the site and question fees you have already been charged. If your not able to rate my response, let me know why, so I can help more, and stay in contact with you.