Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Lincoln Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Lincoln Diagnostics
18617752

How do you replace the low beam in a 2007 lincoln town car

Customer Question

how do you replace the low beam in a 2007 lincoln town car on passenger's side
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

To replace the low beam headlight bulb, the headlamp assembly will need to be removed from the vehicle. I've wrapped up the procedure to remove the lamp assembly and replace the bulb into a PDF File for easier viewing/printing. Keep in mind, the repair manual only provides the driver's side, but passenger's side is the exact mirror opposite. Download the PDF file ((HERE)). If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating using the stars at the top of this page or accept the answer so I may be credited. If you cannot rate or do not see the rating stars, please let me know. You can ask follow-up questions after you rate.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
your pdf can't be open says moved or deleted I am using windos 10ron
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

My apologies. Let me try and re-upload the file for you ((HERE))

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ron could you resend
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

The Link above shows as working on my end. I will upload it once more ((HERE))

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ron this is not working,all i get is drop box tcp bulb connecting no results however
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hmmm. Odd. Let me try a different method. I will attach it to this thread below.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that worked. i will try in the morning to remove the bulb it is now dark out
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

Sounds good. Let me know how you make out. And I'll need you to leave a rating at some point as well. Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ron:this did not work. followed instructions assembly still does not come outron
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, that is only repair manual procedure provided. It's fairly straight forward and there are no variations across three different repair manuals. I will need to opt-out and forward you to another Tech that may better assist you. Sit tight a few minutes... someone will be right with you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ron no other tech contacted me will have to call dealership for appoinment
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

My apologies. Like I say, the procedure was the same across 3 major repair manual brands. More than likely, no other tech had anything to add to this as we all basically use the same major 3. Sorry for any inconvenience.