Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

I asked you a question some time ago, related to a 2004

Customer Question

I asked you a question some time ago, related to a 2004 navigator low beam headlight issue. I still haven't been able to fix it. Your last suggestion was to possibly run a wire directly from the fuse box to the headlight.
Last conversation:
locate connector C134 located behind the passenger side head light. Below is a diagram of its location.
CLICK HERE
And below is a picture of C134 so you can identify it.
CLICK HERE
Check for power on the DARK GREEN/ORANGE striped wire on one side of the connector and DARK BLUE/WHITE striped wire on the other side when the headlights are on.
#7 on C134 is getting power # ***** is not (female side)
So you are not getting power on the Green/orange striped wire?
The wire is green but the other color is faded, that why I gave the number of the slot on your diagram.
Ok.
And you state you have no power on the blue wire at the left headlight connector?
Right
It sounds like you either have a bad connection in C134 or y
Category: Lincoln
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is where we left off:#7 on C134 is getting power. #6 is not (female side)Fuses are good.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris and independent contractor that helps customers here.

I gather its the right front low beam not working since your testing connector 134. Low beams on, fuse 23 under the dash is powered? Low beams on, pin 6 on both sides of connector 134 wires DG/OG and DB/WH or (LG/WH if you have HID lights) have no power? IF that is the case then we need to run a new wire from the fuse box connector 270B pin 9 to connector 134.

Thanks for letting me assist you. I hope I met all your expectations.

Please make sure to complete the required rating when ready so I am compensated by the website from the site and question fees you have already been charged. If your not able to rate my response, let me know why, so I can help more, and stay in contact with you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Actually, it's the drivers side low beam.The last "Expert" walked me through quite a few troubleshooting steps before we ended up testing C134 (which is on the passenger side). # ***** was getting power, #6 was not. I attached the diagram he provided.This is our last conversation:locate connector C134 located behind the passenger side head light. Below is a diagram of its location.CLICK HEREAnd below is a picture of C134 so you can identify it.CLICK HERE
Check for power on the DARK GREEN/ORANGE striped wire on one side of the connector and DARK BLUE/WHITE striped wire on the other side when the headlights are on.#7 on C134 is getting power # ***** is not (female side)So you are not getting power on the Green/orange striped wire?The wire is green but the other color is faded, that why I gave the number of the slot on your diagram.Ok.And you state you have no power on the blue wire at the left headlight connector?RightIt sounds like you either have a bad connection in C134 or you have a broken wire between C134 and the left head light connector. If you have a OHM meter (digital multimeter), you can check the wiring.I going to have to track down the short or break. Any suggestions?Just trace the wiring out and see if it is rubbing or cut on any metal bracing up front.

I do not know why he had you checking connector 134, its not used for the drivers side headlight. Connector 133 is for the drivers side. See the diagram below.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/headlight2.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/headlight1.pdf

We need to disregard testing and diag done at connector 134. Testing needs to be done at 133 behind the drivers headlight.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay. I'll look at it and get back to you.

Thanks for letting me help.

As mentioned in my first response, I would stay in contact with you. I've noticed you have not rated the post. So I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.