Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)
The first thing to do is unplug all things on this circuit, the radio, clock, climate control, and instrument cluster. Then retest the draw to make sure its within limits. If so then plug these things back in one by one till you see the draw spike up. The component that spikes the draw is to blame. If you need help doing these steps, let me know.
----------Once you get an answer----------
1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.
2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.
3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.
4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.
5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.
6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.