Dr.Carz
Dr.Carz, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ford master certified with lincoln training of 10 yrs ase master certified
35496794

I have a 2011 Lincoln town car with a antenna on the top

Customer Question

I have a 2011 Lincoln town car with a antenna on the top back above the rear glass looks like its glued on and wire runs down into the seal. is this an after market deal?
Category: Lincoln
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just bought this car. it looks cheap. can it be removed with our effecting radio reception?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr.Carz replied 1 year ago.

It is not factory it is for sirius/xm radio reception if you do not use the satellite service then yes you can remove it without interfering with you reception. Please remember to rate my performance and accept thanks. Let me know if I can further assist.

Expert:  Dr.Carz replied 1 year ago.

How did you make out with your antenna? Please remember to rate my service and accept Thank you.

Expert:  Dr.Carz replied 1 year ago.

Sorry about the phone call I receive no notification for this I only see when I am checking in with customers. Going to reset my settings this is the 4th one this week I did get notified.