Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)
The FPDM controls fuel pump ground activity with a duty cycle signal on the BN/WH wire.
Access the FPDM located on the driver side of the trunk behind the wheel.
Leaving the FPDM connected, back probe the Black wire at FPDM pin 2 and jumper it to the Brown/White wire at pin 3.
Turn the ignition switch to the Run position. This should result in the fuel pump running at full speed and 70 PSI or more at the fuel injection rail.
Do you get those results?
----------Once you get an answer----------
1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.
2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.
3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.
4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.
5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.
6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.