Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)
Are there any codes stored in the ABS module or the transmission control module?
I doubt your tool is sophisticated enough to access these modules since it only gave the PCM code when the ABS lights are on.
This normally ends up being a faulty valve body (TCM) or the ABS module but we need those codes and need to monitor the OSS sensor in the transmission to verify which is the issue.
----------Once you get an answer----------
1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.
2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.
3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.
4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.
5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.
6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.