Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

2006 navigator with p1500 code. abs, and advancetrack lights

Customer Question

2006 navigator with p1500 code. abs, and advancetrack lights on, and speedometer not working. happens after vehicle is driven more than 20 min. sounds like speed sensor problem, but cant find it. its the ZF6hp26 tranny
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)

Are there any codes stored in the ABS module or the transmission control module?

I doubt your tool is sophisticated enough to access these modules since it only gave the PCM code when the ABS lights are on.

This normally ends up being a faulty valve body (TCM) or the ABS module but we need those codes and need to monitor the OSS sensor in the transmission to verify which is the issue.

----------Once you get an answer----------

1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.

2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.

3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.

4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.

5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.

6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Codes as follows: u1900. U0155. U0121. U0073. U0100. P1000. P1500. U0101

Thanks, ***** ***** look like your tool is not able to access the ABS and TCM. We can check that by driving to see if your tool can monitor the OSS sensor in the TCM and the wheel speed sensors in the ABS. Can you try that?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its a bosch scanner..i got it specifically cause it does abs codes

Take it for a drive and see if it can monitor the sensors prior mentioned.

I hate that you came here wanting and paying for help and appears to me you left not happy, and found my assistance not worth rating. I am still here to help if the problem is your needing more assistance on this concern.

Chris