Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

Lincoln navigator 2008. Battery just went dead, there is a

Customer Question

Lincoln navigator 2008. Battery just went dead, there is a red light flashing inside, the lock and unlock one I think. It is on lower right side of where the instrument lights are. I think that is connected with the battery going dead. I can't find any information in the book. How to turn it off? I also have a message that he oil needs changing but I don't think that is related. I know that if I don't get the red light to stop flashing my battery will be dead when I need it (the car again).
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome I'm Chris aka Moose

When the key is in the off position or is removed, the theft light will flash slow to detour would be thieves. It will not effect battery voltage unless the vehicle is not driven for about 60 days. See the description on this light in the link below.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/theft.png

-----------About me and Just Answer------------
I am in my upper 30's, have a wife and 2 sons. I farm, fish, hunt, build, and coach youth soccer. I work on anything with an engine, been to many schools and classes through my 12 years with the dealership to get trained and certified. I try the best I can to share what I know and or have access to with my customers. Please consider I base my questions and answers to you, solely on the information you give me since I am not there to see, smell, hear, touch, or test. I try my best to be here everyday starting at 3pm central. Rating an answer is required. Please let me know if your not pleased prior to rating or if you cannot rate me so I can try to help a different way. God Bless and have a great day.
Thanks Chris

I really hate that you came to Just Answer, paid to get an answer, but appears like you left not happy nor pleased with my help. I am still here available to help more. We can start over or just pick up where we left off. Let me know what I can do, so you will be pleased with my assistance.

Chris