Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an automotive tech
7276279

My volume keeps getting louder and I cant control it

Customer Question

my volume keeps getting louder and I cant control it
Category: Lincoln
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question,

The problem you are having with the loss of volume control is a know concern and Ford has released a service bulletin which calls for reprogramming the Front control interface Module with the latest calibration which should resolve the problem for you. I have enclosed the bulletin in the link below for your review, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Radion%20VoL%20Oct%2015.pdf

Please take a moment to rate my service so I can get credit for my time, the question remains open for follow up even after doing so, all you need to do is return to this question if need be.

Thank you again.