Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

I have a 2004 Lincoln Town car ultimate I have a battery

Customer Question

I have a 2004 Lincoln Town car ultimate I have a battery light on I just replaced the alternator and battery today and with the car running and ever electrical accessories on the voltage is 14.5 but the battery light is still on do you have any idea what it is?
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome I'm Chris aka Moose

Can you first off look over the Ford steps below and let me know if you understand how to do the tests we need to follow?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/04LTCD.pdf

-----------About me and Just Answer------------

I am in my upper 30's, have a wife and 2 sons. I farm, fish, hunt, build, and coach youth soccer. I work on anything with an engine, been to many schools and classes through my 12 years with the dealership to get trained and certified. I try the best I can to share what I know and or have access to with my customers. Please consider I base my questions and answers to you, solely on the information you give me since I am not there to see, smell, hear, touch, or test. I try my best to be here everyday starting at 3pm central. Rating an answer is required. Please let me know if your not pleased prior to rating or if you cannot rate me so I can try to help a different way. God Bless and have a great day.

Thanks Chris

I hate that you spent money to get your question answered, though left not pleased with my help. I am still here available to help. We can start over from the beginning or where we left off.

Thanks Chris