Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

I have 2005 aviater with the DVDs entertainment system and I

Customer Question

I have 2005 aviater with the DVDs entertainment system and I think my grandchildren have put too many in the system and I can't get it to eject the DVDs. Please help
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

In this case its best to remove the unit and take it apart to see what and how much and how many have been jammed into it. Its quite possible the DVD is ruined, they fail way to easy. Let me know if you need the removal steps, sorry there are no dis-assembly steps to provide, that is not a repair Ford allows the techs to do.

-----------PLEASE READ THIS------------

1. First of all, thanks for using Just Answer, and Thanks for letting me try to help you.

2. Sorry about the wait, we try our best to get to everyone fast.

3. Do not mistake the above or following posts from me as my last one. We can ask each other many questions, and I can post many answers.

4. I base my response on what you tell me, I am not there to see, smell, or hear, so please factor that in.

5. On your screen you see a rating. That is how I'm paid from your deposit for helping you. I am going to keep checking in on you to make sure your pleased with my help. Let me know if your planning to rate at a later date if not now.

6. If you decide to rate BAD it doesn't result in a refund, please respond first so I can help more.

7. I'm here normally 3pm-3am central everyday. Thanks again, Chris (aka-Moose)

This question is showing as not resolved. I am still available to help if you need it.

Chris