Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

My 2000 LS will not start. It does not turn over although

Customer Question

My 2000 LS will not start. It does not turn over although the lights and radio and remote are working fine. It seems to be a security issue but the remote and key are not working at all to get it to start.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

When you say remote, are you saying remote start?

With the key on, is the check engine light on, is the theft light on or flashing fast?

-----------PLEASE READ THIS------------

1. First of all, thanks for using Just Answer, and Thanks for letting me try to help you.

2. Sorry about the wait, we try our best to get to everyone fast.

3. Do not mistake the above or following posts from me as my last one. We can ask each other many questions, and I can post many answers.

4. I base my response on what you tell me, I am not there to see, smell, or hear, so please factor that in.

5. On your screen you see a rating. That is how I'm paid from your deposit for helping you. I am going to keep checking in on you to make sure your pleased with my help. Let me know if your planning to rate at a later date if not now.

6. If you decide to rate BAD it doesn't result in a refund, please respond first so I can help more.

7. I'm here normally 3pm-3am central everyday. Thanks again, Chris (aka-Moose)

This question is showing as not resolved. I am still available to help if you need it.

Chris