Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

Got a 2003 Lincoln Navigator 5.4 32 valve per cylinder with

Customer Question

Got a 2003 Lincoln Navigator 5.4 32 valve for valves per cylinder with a thrown rod needs complete rebuild lives in Beverly Hills Florida 34465 Jeff if the name please give me a call at(###) ###-####again*****5.4 32-valve Godby Rd a month of 304
Category: Lincoln
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've done my research I know what it cost you know dealership is not there in a box that everybody's doing nothing for about 2 2200 1937 Beverly Hills Florida I don't know where you're located but if I can get something warranty or something you know something with rebuilt and round round the $2,000 and I didn't all day long you know give it a look as soon as long as you can pick up
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

We just answer questions on vehicles like diag and repair and or helping you find a service facility or parts. We do not actually do the repairs for you. Finding someone to rebuild your engine is going to highly unlikely being that is rarely done anymore especially on a rod failure which normally damages alot of the engine.

Remove and replace a complete engine is 15.5 hours. To remove and replace just the block is 29 hours. Average labor time is 95$ an hour. Labor alone your looking at minimum of 1500$.

You can find a used engine at www.car-parts.com or a remanufactured long block from ebay or Ford.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris